Please review our policies before completing registration:
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Campers are required to bring a water bottle labeled with their name each day of camp.
Please bring an old shirt or smock. We encourage kids to wear clothes that can get dirty. The acrylic paints we use are permanent, and we do not provide smocks for campers.
We ask that children arrive at camp rested and ready to create, learn, and have fun. Please make sure morning session campers have breakfast before arriving at the studio.
Picking Up Pieces
Camp pieces will be ready for pick up three weeks after the last day of camp. All Camp pieces must be picked up by November 1, or they will be discarded.
I authorize the release of photos taken during summer camp 2022. Photos will be used for All Fired Up promotional material only.
- Children are to be dropped off no earlier than 10 minutes before camp and picked up no later than 20 minutes after camp has finished. Pick up is always at the studio. A parent or caretaker MUST sign their child in and out each day of camp.
- If your child is contagious due to sickness (fever or other medical condition), we ask that they not attend camp until they are no longer contagious.
- All Fired Up has the right to cancel and reschedule a camp session if there is a lack of participation for a particular week.