Please review our policies before completing registration:
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Campers are required to bring a water bottle labeled with their name each day of camp.
Please bring an old shirt or smock. We encourage kids to wear clothes that can get dirty. The acrylic paints we use are permanent, and we do not provide smocks for campers.
We ask that children arrive at camp rested and ready to create, learn, and have fun. Please make sure morning session campers have breakfast before arriving at the studio.
Junior camp is for 6–12 year olds. Senior camp is for 13–16 year olds. Kids must be entering, or have completed, 1st grade to sign up for camp. Children who are 5 and entering the 1st grade in the fall can sign-up for half-day sessions only. Children ages 6–12 are eligible for both half- and full-day sessions. This summer, full-day Senior Camp (ages 13–16) is offered on Week Five, July 13–17, 2020.
We are happy to provide a snack each day of camp, both half- and full-day sessions.
Lunch (Full-day camp sessions only)
Please have your kids bring a nut-free lunch Monday–Thursday. We provide pizza on Fridays for all campers. Cleveland Park: Lunch will be eaten at the studio, or Cleveland Park Library or The National Zoo. Bethesda: Lunch will be eaten either at the studio or the park across the street on Arlington Rd.
Picking Up Pieces
Camp pieces will be ready for pick up three weeks after the last day of camp. All Camp pieces must be picked up by November 1, or they will be discarded.
Camp Cost per Week and Payment Policy
The cost for the half-day (morning or afternoon) program is $270 per child, per week. The cost for the full-day program is $470 per child, per week. Payment is due in full with submission of registration form. A full refund will be given up to 2 weeks prior to the start of the registered session.
I authorize the release of photos taken during summer camp 2020. Photos will be used for All Fired Up promotional material only.
- Children are to be dropped off no earlier than 10 minutes before camp and picked up no later than 20 minutes after camp has finished. Pick up is always at the studio.A parent or caretaker MUST sign their child in and out each day of camp.
- If your child is contagious due to sickness (fever or other medical condition), we ask that they not attend camp until they are no longer contagious.
- All Fired Up has the right to cancel and reschedule a camp session if there is a lack of participation for a particular week.