How to Sign Up
- Apply for a birthday party through the form below*
- Once we process your application, we will call you to confirm details and take payment for the reservation fee over the phone.
- Payment for the pottery painted the day of the party will be paid at the end of the party on the date.
- We will need the guest attendee’s names one week ahead of the event.
- We will need your pottery selection at least two weeks ahead of the event.
*Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee availability of time slots or pottery choices if the party request date is within 2 weeks of receiving the request or if our supplier is out of stock. We recommend requesting your party 2 weeks ahead of the requested date for us to best assist you. A time slot will not be reserved until the reservation fee is paid.
How It Works the Day of the Party
- Our In-Store Birthday Parties are 1 and a half hour events.
- Our Private Studio Rentals are 2 hours. (Seeing pricing difference and information to the right.)
- The birthday hosts may arrive 15mins before the party’s start time to set up any additional items they may plan to bring.
- Once everyone has arrived, our instructors will start the party and assist everyone with picking their pieces and the painting process.
- Then we paint!
- The instructor will keep the party moving, show techniques if requested, and answer questions.
- Later in the session out instructor can also give a tour of our kiln room and walk everyone through the firing process.
- If the parents wish, we would be happy to lead everyone in singing Happy Birthday to finish off the event!
- Food allowances vary depending on current policies and type of reservation. Please check with a Manager about our current food and drink policy.
What to Do After the Party
The pieces will need to be fired after the party. This can take 1-2 weeks. We will ask the host the day of the party if they would prefer for themselves to pick up everyone’s pieces and get them back to everyone. Or we can coordinate individual pickups of the pieces.
Two weeks advance notice is suggested for all parties to ensure time and table availability.
Age Range Suggested: Any age range is great! However, if they are under 5, we recommend you speak to a Manager about what works best.
In Store Kids Birthday Party (1.5 hours)
This reserves two of our large tables for seating and a staff member assigned to help run the party. See minimums and pricing below.
$75 Reservation Fee (This assigns staff and holds your time slot. This does not go towards the pottery.)
Plus the price of the pottery painted the day of the party. Minimum of $23 per person
Full Studio Rental
Reservation Fee: $75.00 – This would be paid that the time of booking and is non-refundable.
Rental Fee Weekday: $200 – This would be paid at the time of the party. This rate is for Monday-Thursday rentals.
Rental Fee Weekend: $400 – This rate is for Friday-Sunday
Cost of the Pottery – $20 minimum per person
This reserves the whole space for your group and assigns staff for your reservation.