How the Party Works
- Birthday Parties are 1.5 hours.
- The birthday hosts may arrive 15 mins before the party’s start time to set up any additional items they may plan to bring.
- Once everyone has arrived, our instructors will start the party and assist everyone with picking their pieces and the painting process.
- Then we paint!
- The instructor will keep the party moving, show techniques if requested, and answer questions.
- Later in the party, our instructor can also give a tour of our kiln room and explain the firing process.
- Cupcakes or cake can be served depending on current policies and type of reservation. Please check with a Manager about our current food and drink policy.
- $85 Reservation Fee This is Non-Refundable and does not go towards the pottery.
- $25 per person min. (Cost of the pottery painted)
- Optional: Modified Rental of $125. Parties can take place prior to opening the studio during morning hours of 10:30am-12:00pm
Age Range Suggested
Any age range is great! However, if they are under 5, we recommend the Modified Rental option. Then you can include parents.
Gratuity is appreciated and can be given directly to the party facilitator in cash OR you can add a tip with your final Credit Card payment.
- Reservation and Rental fee’s are Non Refundable less than 30 day to party date
- If you are 30 day or more until the party date we will refund you
- We have to impliment this policy because there have been cancellations after we have taken the time to send confirmation emails and ordered pottery for the party.
Ready to request your party?
- Complete the form below*
- We will call you to confirm details and take payment for the reservation fee over the phone
- We will send a confirmation email outlining your party details and important dates: Pottery selection guest names
- Payment for the pottery is paid at the end of the party
- Pieces will be fired in the kiln, which will take 2 weeks. We will call you as soon as everything is packaged and ready for pick up.
*Disclaimer: We can book parties any time there is availability. It is best to book 4 weeks out for your preferred date and time. We cannot guarantee availability of pottery choices if our supplier is out of stock. A time slot will not be reserved until the reservation fee is paid.