Choose up to 3 styles of pieces for guests to paint, prices range from $21-$24.
Choose from one of our animal shapes and create your mosaic! $29 per person (all grouting included).
Birthday Guest Plate!
In addition you can purchase a Birthday Guest Plate; our staff can personally paint a special 8″ birthday plate with your child’s name and age. The plate can be signed by your guests at the party. Price: $25
How It Works
On the day of the party:
- You will be greeted by our party facilitator
- You will have a table to place cake, food, beverages and gifts. We will help you set up!
- As your guests come in they will be seated at the party table(s). Each guest will have a large paper bag to color on until all guests arrive. (about 20 mins)
- Once everyone has arrived, the staff person facilitating the party will provide an introduction to All Fired Up and the painting process.
- Children will select one piece from the preselected pieces.
- The staff person will distribute paints and kids will start painting.
- We will mark on each piece the children’s name or initials and a symbol which identifies the whole group as one party
- When kids are finished painting, the staff will collect all the pieces and clear the table(s)
- Drinks, food and cake can be served (we ask no pizza is served because grease stains the pottery, then paint will not adhere)
- If time permits, kids will continue to draw on their party bags until they are picked up. Drawing on our huge chalkboard is also another option.
In 10 days your party pieces will be ready for pickup. You will be called as soon as your party is completely packaged.
Each piece will be individually wrapped with the child’s name for easy distribution.
- Paper products: plates, napkins, and forks.
- Invitations: collect them at the studio.
- A Staff person will greet and facilitate the entire party from start to finish.
- Table space for food and drinks
- A fabulous party experience!!
- In Bethesda Only: We offer cupcakes from Fancy Cakes by Leslie for $2.40 each. Cupcake orders will be taken at the time of your reservation
- 10 person minimum
- The maximum number of guests is 20 for Cleveland Park and 28 for Bethesda. This includes ALL guests, parents, family, and friends. If you plan on having a larger group, please call to arrange a private party in our studios.
- Parties are 1.5 hrs. long
- Three weeks advance notice is suggested for all parties to ensure time and table availability.
- Pottery Selection Catalog (PDF)
- A $75 non-refundable reservation fee, which DOES NOT apply to the final cost of the party. This must be paid at the time of reservation.
- Cost of per-person party pieces. The minimum is $21 per person which is to be paid at the time of the party
Ready to request your party?
First fill out the request form here.
We will then follow up to confirm the date, time and take a payment of $75, which holds that day/time slot. This Reservation Fee guarantees you that date and time with us. This payment does not go towards the final cost of the party. It is in addition to the cost of the pottery.
We will call you two weeks prior to the party to find out the pieces you have selected for the party, if you have not done so when requesting the party date. View Pottery Selection Catalog (PDF)
We will call you one week prior for a final confirmation of kids and to ask for a list of the kids attending the party. The names may be emailed to us, or you may call the studio directly with the information. If you email us, please also include which studio you are having the party at. We write the names on the bags that the kids color on when they first arrive.
We use these bags to package their piece in after firing. This makes for very easy distribution.
We now have party invitations which you can download to your computer and mail to your guests.
You can print the invitations out on your inkjet or laser printer. They are designed to print two invitations per 8-1/2″ x 11″ page. After printing, simply cut the paper in half (you’ll get two 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ invitations from each sheet of paper). Fill in the details (name, date, RSVP information).
Fold the invitation in half (printed side facing out), and they’re ready to be mailed in a #A2 size (4-3/8″ x 5-3/4″) envelope!